Intuitive and flexible Video Management
The New Standard of Professional VMS Without License Costs
MxManagementCenter is an intuitive and user friendly VMS for any kind of project scale. In combination with our intelligent and highly secured network cameras Made in Germany, we are able to provide complete video solutions.
MxManagementCenter 1.5 with new Feature “Multi Edit”
- “Multi Edit” allows editing multiple cameras at once
- Improved device bar with hierarchical (nested) tree structure to support layout views including subgroups
- More performance on Windows and Mac computers
- Ideal support of the new camera line Mx6
- Extended security options with the user rights management and increased password security
- Flexible arrangement of layout views and cameras, perfectly adapted to your individual screen
- Save your previous MxMC settings individually
Benefit of the New MxManagementCenter
- Multi core & graphics card support – more cameras can by displayed simultaneously thanks to optimal utilization of computer hardware by MxManagementCenter
- Flexible alarm notification – MxManagementCenter enables individual selection of cameras and events to be shown in the alarm bar
- Highly secure encryption – maximum data security
- SD card as data buffer – bridges network failures of file server
- Bandwidth optimized frame rate & resolution (playback & live)
- Multi monitor & touch screen user interface – Drag&Drop and gesture control
- Flexible Video Export
MxMC allows the export of the complete video as an overview or the zoomed part of the image in different formats. This new function supports the export into different resolutions, frame rates, virtual PTZ views, including the transformation from 360° hemispheric (fisheye) to surround, panorama or special views independent from the export source.
- Histogram with MxEventStatistics
The display of events in a Histogram allows a fast graphical analysis of irregularities and related information. This is a perfect tool to get a quick overview of all events from the database, generated inside the camera without any additional PC.
MxMC offers setup and arrangement of dual or multi-monitor installations without any software costs. A simple double-click leads to the second monitor.
- User Action Log
MxMC supports a full user logging functionality of user actions like starting playback or export, switching audio on, etc. in order to establish a complete user protocol. In this way all user responses can be logged and documented to create a complete chain of evidence.
60-times High-speed Playback
MxMC includes different research tools to provide fastest results on events and recordings, comfortable research and in- depth analysis. 60-times high-speed playback with time lapse search reduces a 24-hour video footage down to nearly one minute for example.
- Playback Analysis with Post Video Motion
Automatic post video motion analysis allows high-speed search including time lapse of the complete video footage to find particular motion events. This will help to reduce playback research considerably
- Adaptive Bandwidth Management
High definition video is exclusively recorded by the MOBOTIX cameras. They are able to manage frame rates and image resolution, depending on the available bandwidth. Even during small bandwidth connections, virtual PTZ is able to zoom into areas of interest to retrieve every detail. This unique feature is available in both live video and playback.
- Smart Alarm Filtering
Different events in the individual camera configuration can be defined as an alarm. This way, you can focus on the most important events, which can be defined as alarms depending on the specific application. Immediate display change between events and alarms is supported as well.
- Health check and lost connection detection
If the recording path is not valid or accessible, you can analyze the correct server settings. Connection failures to cameras are directly shown for further investigation.