c26 Indoor 360°
Indoor Ceiling Camera.
The c26 is the smallest and lightest MOBOTIX hemispheric complete video system for ceiling installation indoors. Its features include a light-sensitive 6MP day or night sensor and MxAnalytics video analysis tools, which can be used for depicting customer movements in sales rooms, for instance.
- Mx6 system platform with H.264 and ONVIF compatibility
- Recording on an internal MicroSD card (4 GB as standard)
- For ceiling or corner installation, optional on-wall set
- MxAnalytics Video Analysis tools as standard
- Variants with audio package (microphone and speaker)
- Integrated vibration and temperature sensor
- As easy to install as a spotlight
Simple Installation In Suspended Ceilings
The c26 is suitable for installation in ceiling panels with a maximum thickness of 26 millimeters, in which a circular opening with a diameter of 105 mm is cut using a standard power drill head. The camera connected to the Ethernet cable is simply slotted in from below using raised spring clips.
Typical Application Areas For The c26
Indoor applications in retail, supermarkets, public buildings, trade fair and exhibition spaces, hotels and recreation facilities, in residential buildings and for the surveillance of industrial production processes.