Fascinating, Effective, Affordable: High-Caliber Thermal Imaging Technology In A Modular Dual Camera System.
Complement your perimeter protection and fire prevention solutions with a technology that has only recently become widely available. These weatherproof MOBOTIX thermal cameras detect and register objects and people using a thermal signature, even in total darkness at a distance of over 100 meters. And importantly, thermal cameras safeguard privacy.
The thermal cameras are based on the modular M16 and S16 series and can be complemented by a high-resolution image sensor module, if desired. Along with the compact design and the flexible installation options, these thermal cameras also take on the intelligent MOBOTIX video functions. Objects are detected through the MxActivitySensor with almost perfect accuracy. MOBOTIX thermal cameras can send messages automatically as long as the temperature in the defined exposure window deviates from the standard range. They are also extremely effective in detecting life-threatening heat sources early on.
- High-end thermografic camera with thermal sensor of typically 50 mK and a temperature measuring range of -40 to +550°C/-40 to +1022°F
- The thermal sensor is capable of detecting in complete darkness and/or through smoke, smog, or a thin plastic film (limited during thick fog); applications include border protection: view of the sea in coastal areas, ships in the distance can be recognized in hazy conditions.
- The combination with the MxActivitySensor in particular delivers extremely reliable video analysis results of person/vehicle movements, as it is now possible to block out disruptive factors such as regular movements of “cold” objects such as bushes, grass, water, clouds, waves etc.
- No glare from strong sources of light (such as headlights, hand-held lamps).
- Detection of hotter than average body parts or technical devices, detection of faults in photovoltaic systems, overheated machine bearings etc.
- Low camera power consumption of 5.5 W (thermal sensor plus 6 MP sensor module, without additional MxBus devices).
- The thermal image sensor is configured using camera software in a web browser; it is possible to display the thermal image with all other MOBOTIX user software (MxMC, MxEasy, MxCC, App).
M16 Thermal TR
MOBOTIX present the most flexible dual thermal camera in the world. It is possible to connect either one or two weatherproof thermal sensor modules to the easily concealable camera module with up to three-meter-long sensor cables. The design concept of the S16 means that even thermal cameras can have particularly discreet installations and customer-specific special installations.