Q25BusVision • Robust • Practical • maintenance free
- Extremely High Resolution recording up to 6.0 Megapixels
- Robust and practically maintenance free, no moving parts, no heater required, IP66 rated
- Very simple to use IP based system includes free software – MxManagementcenter
- Panoramic 360° view, corrected for perspective, adjustable for quad view
- 360° allround view and full image storage
- Optional WIFI download or 4G download/remote viewing
- 2 way digital audio, built in microphone and speaker
- Unobtrusive, less than 40mm thick
- Software controlled virtual Pan Tilt Zoom function
- Sun and backlight compensation
- German engineered and manufactured
- Long life – designed to last 80,000 hours
- Mobile-Ready and certified shock proof (DIN EN 50155)
This technology is not off the shelf hardware rather specifically designed using the latest IP technology for this sole enforcement purpose. We believe this is the best choice for what is a natural extension of current pupil safety initiatives.
Student Safety S15StopArm – School Bus Stop Arm License Plate Capture utilizing 6.0MP German Engineered and Manufactured Mobotix Security Vision Products
Here at Clearly InSight we looked at the programs and equipment available for capturing license plates of vehicles driving past school buses with the stop arm extended and knew there was a superior solution. We discovered a number of areas that we felt were inherent concerns with current equipment and with the operation of these programs.
Some of these issues include:
- Low definition analog cameras
- Lenses that continually need to be cleaned
- Short equipment life
- Very tight focused lenses that doesn’t give much field of view without adding additional cameras
- Many pieces to the puzzle with more potential for breakdown
- Cameras low on the side of the bus – too easy to be vandalized
- Cameras that protrude from the side of the bus
- Unreliable and difficult to use software
- Complicated to install
- H.264 compression inherently blurs on still shots
- 25 to 50 Watt power draw (more equipment adding stress to alternators)
- DVR often requires a heater using even more power
There must be a better way! What we did was take our High Definition Mobotix cameras and configured the system to:
- Produce up to a 6.0 Megapixel (3072 x 2048) image
- Have a very wide view of what’s happening with one lens facing forward and second facing rearward
- Provide exception resilience to provide an extended service life with minimal maintenance
- High mounted camera above window line to reduce lens cleaning, away from reach, with no danger of someone bumping their head.
- Simply one Mobotix camera with two lenses and one 12VDC PoE switch
- State of the art software designed for easy user interaction
- High mount camera and lenses reduces installation time
- Mobotix MxPEG® compression gives crystal clear images on still shots
- Only 5 Watts power total
- No heater required
And then add:
- Software based PTZ
- No moving parts, not even a cut IR filter
- No software license fees
- No DVR/NVR
We did this to give you the highest quality video, the simplest system to use and maintain and the longest service life. Long life, better quality, and highest recording quality gives you the best opportunity and simplest method to capture license plates to turn over to your local law enforcement agency. We want to help you make busing safer.
President, Clearly InSight
School Bus Security Solution – Analog Cameras
Located on the prairies, our equipment has been designed for our extreme Canadian climate. Our camera systems have been field tested from -40° to +60° C on rough gravel roads. Using the SD Card recording of up to 64GB simplifies the data transfer process and becomes as easy as unlocking the mobile DVR, removing the SD Card, replacing with another, relocking and the bus can continue on its way.
Simply insert the SD Card into the SD slot on your PC or laptop and pull the data off. Date and time files make it easy to find the video you need. Viewing software is included. NightVision with the new higher resolution 1200TVL cameras enables you to see right to the back of the bus in daylight or in total darkness.
- 2 metal turret 1200TVL cameras with 20 meter NightVision
- Camera cables
- Mobile extreme environment DVR
- SD Card
- All required wiring and adapters
- Installation instructions & viewing software
- Our experienced installers can do a complete 2 camera install in about 3 hours.
Options include a passive GPS sensor that marks the location on a map for viewing along with the video; additional cameras and microphones (up to 4 of each); an event button; and a WIFI bridge for video downloading without removing the SD Card.