MOBOTIX has been producing only megapixel cameras for years and, in this area, ranks as the global market leader in high-resolution video systems with a market share of over 60%.
MOBOTIX Security Visions systems are truly a remarkable achievement. Using fewer cameras to cover much more area, reducing installation cost, substantially reducing Network loads and energy cost, MOBOTIX provides the end user with a true state of the art high definition security system.
MOBOTIX is known as an innovative producer of smart and autonomous IP cameras since the year 2000.
Lower energy cost
Lower energy cost, overall Mobotix will use 1/3 or less of the energy vs. any IP or CCTV system. Average is less than 4W per camera. The GREEN security system.
Hi definition, true 360° allows one camera to be used in place of 4. Extremely low light cameras can see well in very low light conditions.
Decentralized storage eliminates the need for a DVR/NVR and assorted other components. Very low bandwidth used for viewing.
- Motion Detection
MOBOTIX provides 3D MxActivitySensor; senses direction, substantially reduces false alarms, can send a message to you so you can check the situation on your smart phone, even count customers. These cameras become your intrusion detection system reducing the need for a separate intrusion alarm
- Robust And Low-Maintenance
MOBOTIX cameras do not require any lens or positioning motors. Without any moving parts, they are so robust that maintenance is reduced to a minimum. The unique temperature range from -30° to +60°C (-22°F to +140°F) is achieved without heating or fan at only 4 watts power consumption.
In Manitoba during the winter of 2013/14 we experienced severe cold to -43°C, the outdoor cameras continued to operate with no problems during that extreme
SOME OF THE LIVE EXAMPLES OF MOBOTIX CAMERAs APPLICATION
Pictures courtesy of mobotix.com
Use this helpful decision guide as a first video surveillance checklist: answer the individual questions to compare MOBOTIX directly with another vendor of your choice:
Excellent image quality?
- MOBOTIX cameras deliver resolution up to 6MP in color and B/W.
- With MOBOTIX systems license plates can be clearly identified with up to 8x digital zoom and actions can be completely documented.
Large image acquisition area?
- Megapixel technology and a wide-angle lens provide a large field of vision. One single MOBOTIX camera can monitor four gas station lanes at the same time.
- With a special lens and image post-processing method, one single MOBOTIX camera with 180° lens can record an entire room (such as a store) without any blind spots.
Weatherproof housing included?
- MOBOTIX outdoor cameras feature up to IP66 weatherproofing and do not require a heater or a fan. They can be used in temperatures ranging from -30 to +60 °C (-22 to +140 °F).
Very simple installation?
- MOBOTIX reduces cabling effort. The same cable is used to supply power to the camera (PoE) and transfer video data from the camera.
Free video management software?
- The professional MOBOTIX MxManagementCenter and all software updates are available free of charge. This keeps even older systems up to date.
No mechanical moving parts?
- MOBOTIX systems do not have mechanical parts, such as motorized zoom, aperture, fans and pan / tilt / zoom elements, mean extremely low maintenance and operating costs.
Free support included?
- Technical experts from the support hotline offer help at normal landline phone rates or by email.
Direct storage in the camera?
- Smart image processing and storage management in the camera save resources and ensure easy scalability.